Author, women’s over 50 health expert, established pharmacy owner for over 30 years and NHS Award Winner, Elizabeth Roddick has a BSc (Hons) in Pharmaceutical Science from Strathclyde University.
She has owned her own community pharmacy since 1982. In 1993 she was awarded the Schering Award for her pioneering work with GPs and in 1999 was given a Fellowship from the Royal Pharmaceutical Society. The NHS award given to her by the Glasgow Community Council was for outstanding service to NHS patients in Glasgow in 2005.
Elizabeth has had various roles in the political/professional side of pharmacy and is currently Pharmacy Champion and Community Health Care Partnership lead community pharmacist for East Renfrewshire, Glasgow. She works and manages her own pharmacy, New Life Pharmacy in Netherlee, Glasgow. She has a holistic approach to health and she feels her purpose in life is to help people feel better about their health. She is also a qualified life coach and NLP (neuro linguistic programming) master practitioner.
Over the last few years, she has been involved in the holistic side of health-with a particular emphasis on women’s health issues over 50. A life coach and NLP practitioner, she constantly explores the importance of mindset and nutrition for healthy living.
The first choice for woman’s health over fifty due to her huge knowledge of graceful and healthy aging and health.
As featured on …
- BBC radio Scotland and RNIB’s connect radio on health issues and is the author of Call the Pharmacist and Look Better, Feel Better, Live Better.
- Glasgow Health Council Award recognising the contribution made to providing outstanding service within the NHS to the people of Glasgow
- Schering award for pioneering work with GPs.
- Finalist in innovation for UK for vitamin D clinic award
- Independent prescriber qualification Robert Gordon/Strathclyde University
- Fellowship of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society award
- Faculty pin award by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Postgraduate diploma in community pharmacy with commendation
- Broadcaster Connect Radio and radio BBC Scotland.
- Host of the Vitamin D ‘Are we in need of Sunshine’ research talk at the Edinburgh Science International Festival
- Qualified Life Coach -THE COACHING ACADEMY.
- MASTER PRACTITIONER OF NLP
Elizabeth says this…
‘Through the years, running my own pharmacy, I came across patients from the same background with the same medical disease where one would thrive in adversity and live a long productive life, and the other simply wither and die. On carefully examining the reasons why I realised that to live a quality life you had to address several important issues including mindset.
My own experience of dealing with balance and lifestyle factors has inspired me to want to share my learning in a wider forum. Thus the ER Quality Life System was born.’
E.R. Quality Lifestyle Webinar For An Enhanced Life For Women Over Fifty
There are 3 webinars in this series.
Mindset changes for positive changes:
Managing mindset is one of the secrets to a better, healthier life. Learn how small differences can free you up and help you live a better quality of life.
Lifestyle Changes For a Healthier More Energized Life:
Do you want to learn about an easy way to exercise that makes you younger and healthier? Do you wish for a simple route to eating well and filling you full of energy? This second webinar is full of information to help you do just that.
Balance For an Improved Quality Of Life
Discover the critical importance of quality sleep and how to fix this. Dramatically improve your memory by following simple steps and much more. Once you discover balance you will quickly see and feel improvements in your life.
More about E.R.Quality life System Here